PDA

View Full Version : crackhead neighbor

hummerman88
02-13-2006, 11:28 PM
so this guy moves into the house next to me. real scum, 5 DUI, and jail on numorous occasions. now i live on a deadend, and i really have nowhere to park my car, so half my car is in front of my driveway, and half is in front of his property, but on the street. his driveway is on the other end of his house. now he decided he doesnt want me parking there. so he pulls his big 70's buick into his grass with the front end sticking out so that it is out just far enough out that i cant park my car there now. now am i legally still allowed to park in front of his car since im not blocking his "driveway"? he also put up three sheds in the back, and is not building a two car garage and a driveway that goes all the way around. Is there a law stating how large a boat is allowed to be before you cant park it in your driveway, cuz this guy also has a HUGE boat in his driveway, that is the length of his home. this guy has all this stuff, and our homes arent large at all, they run an average of 275,000, nothing special. sorry for this being sooooo long. this guy just pisses me off beyond belief, and im just looking for a few answers. :furious:

undercover
02-15-2006, 02:44 AM
sounds like you should get a hold of the code enforcement in your town, they love this stuff. It sounds like they can have a field trip with this guy. Also I am not sure what would happen if u parked next to the curb but blocking his car (that is on his grass). I mean as long as u park facing the right way and are not blocking his driveway. Its legal i would say. He shouldnt be parkin on his front yard. Sounds kinda white trashish to me. I would report him to code enforcement. Say that he is making ur street look bad.