PDA

View Full Version : 2/7/06 WRB STI on oxford valley rd tst alien on window

On Sale
02-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Around 2:30pm on tuesday I was right next to a WRB sti, with gold wheels. Had the tst alien dude in the back driverside window. dude had a dress shirt on i think haha.

I was the a$$hole in the acura 3.2 trying to race you, u happened to fly past me and then got caught at the st marys light

nice car btw.

GTIivVR6
02-08-2006, 07:36 PM
hey john i spotted you again on woodbourne road around 2ish on tuesday, damn im just seeing you everywhere arent i? acura 3.2? ill keep an eye out man...nice car dude! see ya around guy!

On Sale
02-09-2006, 02:27 AM
ed why do you continue to harrass me. grow up seriously. damn.

As for you spotting me, make a new thread, dont hi-jack my thread with your hidden little threats. Its not funny, or entertaining at all.Sorry i wasnt on woodbourne at 2pm on tuesday.

FYI: I dont own a acura, it was my friends car and he was driving.

I take it the owner of the wrb sti isnt on here? why does he have a sticker then?

G1GSX
02-09-2006, 02:30 AM
dont take that mess on sale go whoop that ass and make him cry from what i hear its not that hard :-D

On Sale
02-09-2006, 02:39 AM
dsm>gti

hystericfox
02-09-2006, 02:46 AM
:banana: :iagree: :rock:

bluengoldsti
02-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Around 2:30pm on tuesday I was right next to a WRB sti, with gold wheels. Had the tst alien dude in the back driverside window. dude had a dress shirt on i think haha.

I was the a$$hole in the acura 3.2 trying to race you, u happened to fly past me and then got caught at the st marys light

nice car btw.

that was me, but you sure it was 2:30? i dont think i got out of work until 4. dont be jealous of the dress shirt man, you too can someday be stuck in corporate america. lol. sorry it took so long to post up, i havent been able to log on at work for awhile. and thanks by the way. i should just thank bryan and pete for the installs in my signature section, it would be easier that way.