PDA

View Full Version : another chris

sisforsurfing
04-02-2005, 12:28 AM
I was going to wait to join until I got a new car, but everyone seems nice enough so why not.

Currently driving a white Volvo V70, should be picking up a new car in about two weeks. I'm only 17 so it'll be my first car to call my own, so psyched.
I'll probably end up getting a WRX wagon, increasing further the population of Sube owners named Chris on this board. Either that, an A4, or a VW. Whatever will end up suiting me best.

I may show up at the meet this sunday since it's 5-10 minutes from my house and a friend in a silver Jetta (shiny wheels, front mount), may be headed up. Hope to make more meets, the cars are awesome.
Live in southampton now, Belmar, NJ, this summer, and going to the college of NJ next year. ...and that was way longer than I expected.

TROLL
04-02-2005, 12:47 AM
belmar rocks... we used to rent a house up there in the summer. its nice and close and yeah, i cant wait till the weather is nice. hello slutty ny girls!! haha. just kidding. sort of.
anyways, welcome to the club... definitely come out to the meet next time. and check out the meet at tyler state park this sunday april 3rd if it doesnt get rained out. it should be the biggest and the best of them all.
bryan

kef
04-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Belmar is home to my favorite late night getaway - Coffee Blue
ps, btw: buy my car :D :rock:

sisforsurfing
04-02-2005, 12:59 AM
I love Belmar. Spent every summer there since I was born, thus the user name (s is for surfing).
I was at the Red Robin last night for a minute but felt weird by myself. Plus it was freezing without a hoodie.
kef- I'll check out your car next meet i go to, wasn't sure which was yours last night.

stichris
04-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Yeo, welcome! Did PT refer you?

TalonTsi97
04-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Welcome to the site good luck getting a new car.

sisforsurfing
04-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeo, welcome! Did PT refer you?
I found this on my own somehow, but I'm pretty good friends with PT (his is the silver jetta, good guess). I was telling him about the meets thursdays and this sunday and he was like, "dude... I'm already going." I think he said he knew someone on here with an STi, I'm guessing it's you.

talontsi97- thanks! it's been a long time coming.

Twin_Cam
04-02-2005, 06:04 PM
What's up. Southampton, cool, I'm in Warminster. Kinda cool belonging to a forum with almost everyone in driving distance.