PDA

View Full Version : Krazy House Customs

Evo8kid
08-03-2010, 06:12 PM
All I have to say is that this is one of the most up front, honest shops I have ever dealt with. I dont like people touching my car but this is one of the few places that I would let touch it. A+ Times a million. Highly recommended..cant stress that enough.

lownslow95
08-03-2010, 11:30 PM
What work did they do?

FAstASSwRX
08-04-2010, 04:41 PM
All I have to say is that this is one of the most up front, honest shops I have ever dealt with. I dont like people touching my car but this is one of the few places that I would let touch it. A+ Times a million. Highly recommended..cant stress that enough.

are they really that good ??? what about tuning because there installing a turbo and tuning my 2006 wrx

Evo8kid
08-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I went there to have it tuned. but never made it on the dyno cause of a slipping clutch and tach problem. He still spend some time with me and the car and saved me from having it tuned on a not perfect car

peteyturbo
08-07-2010, 02:03 AM
I went there to have it tuned. but never made it on the dyno cause of a slipping clutch and tach problem. He still spend some time with me and the car and saved me from having it tuned on a not perfect car

Was Brandon going to tune it? Believe me, they saved you probably even more time then they did themselves..Get a clutch in there and get it poppin with EFI live:)

RayArroyo
08-09-2010, 03:38 PM
are they really that good ??? what about tuning because there installing a turbo and tuning my 2006 wrx

Petey is an excellent tuner, i do some subie tuning for crazy house as well.

peteyturbo
08-09-2010, 07:14 PM
I said get it poppin