PDA

View Full Version : What can I do???

Cabra
02-03-2006, 06:05 PM
:furious: I woke up to the sweet music of the garbage a$$holes dragging the cans against my rear bumper and then throwing the empty cans all over the back of my car :jawdrop:

Just got finished buffing out most of the scratches...most of it looks ok but some of the gouges are down to the bare metal/plastic....and I try to take such good care of my baby :cry:

I'm actually worried about saying or doing anything because that may make them target me more, ya know? :furious:

04CROWNVIC
02-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Did you get the truck # or tag. i would report it to the township where u live.. they damaged your auto there is no excuse for that.. I personally would have run out there and called 911 while it was happening.. what are you afraid of them doing.. they are the ones that should be in fear of loosing there jobs....

Cabra
02-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Did you get the truck # or tag. i would report it to the township where u live.. they damaged your auto there is no excuse for that.. I personally would have run out there and called 911 while it was happening.. what are you afraid of them doing.. they are the ones that should be in fear of loosing there jobs....

Not "afraid" of them doing anything, but sometime when customer "bitch" thay can become targets for further abuse.

Also, I dont think this is a deliberate act of vandalism....just gross carelessness.

....and I though you caould get into serious trouble for using 911 for anything other than a true emergency

Cabra
02-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Also just to clarify...I live in the city and park on the street....on garbage day the people that work for my building line all the cans up on the sidewalk where we all park ....

whoever is parked there usually ends up with empty cans on/around his/her car.....

so I usually try not to park there on garbage day....

seems like more people have moved into the building so there are more cans out there, hence they take up more of the sidewalk and the corresponding parking places