PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Audio help!

EzEddie
02-01-2006, 08:18 PM
So I traded in my EVO for a new Xterra off-road edition and want to put my stereo in. I have a pioneer DEH-P8600 head unit that I want to put in for right now, and thats it. I picked up the wiring harness and kit from best buy but need some help.

Looking for some tips how to take out the factory head unit.

StreetEG
02-01-2006, 11:16 PM
ok ok....lets get down to the real problem. ....

ya..... um y ou sold your eveo for a xterra

zerioustt
02-02-2006, 03:30 PM
ok ok....lets get down to the real problem. ....

ya..... um y ou sold your eveo for a xterra

I think he wants help on a stereo. Not what vehicle he should be buying/selling.

Now for your stereo issue. Not sure cause I can't see it and you live in levitown.

You can try going to a circuit city or best buy and asking one of the guys there. Give him like 5 bucks or something. Usually just some pops and bolts. But if ya can't figure it out and your gonna be in nj. Hit me up on a pm and I or one of my boys can take a look at it. Sorry couldn't be more helpful goodluck.

Jason

EzEddie
02-02-2006, 11:14 PM
nm i got it....thanks for tryin to help zerioustt, atleast you read my entire post.

streeteg, sold the evo bc i didn't feel like paying all i was paying just to drive here and there in an evo. The xterra is A LOT less expensive for me insurance wise and gas wise. Not to mention its a much quiet and smooth ride. It is overall much more practical for me to pay for the xterra than the evo, and i dont like any other SUV.....

but next time read the post and respond to that post, anything OT use PM.

MuddyREX
02-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Hey man, next time you need any audio help send a PM to WKDerf. He is a wizard with that stuff. He does installs for Tweeter and has most likely worked on every car you can think of.